Copyright

(c) 2010-2024 Jon L Gelman, All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fraud Unit DA in California Admits to Knowing Zero About Employee Rights


"I don't really know about what employees' rights are when it comes to workers' comp," he said.  "I know what fraud is, I can talk about that all day long.  But in terms of what their rights are, I will admit to Yolo County I am neglectful of that."


Lt. Stroski continues,  "So if anyone wants to help me out with that I would be glad to take that advice and run with it and include it in our outreach program. Bottom line is I have been remiss in doing that because I don't feel I'm qualified.  If you are going to ask me that, the answer is zero, I don't feel qualified."


Complete Article:  http://tinyurl.com/28avsla


For over 3 decades the Law Offices of Jon L. Gelman 1.973.696.7900 jon@gelmans.com have been representing injured workers and their families who have suffered occupational illnesses. Author NJ Workers Compensation Law (West).