Today's post comes from guest author Leonard Jernigan a member of the NC Bar from The Jernigan Law Firm.
“Forward Day by Day” is a pamphlet sponsored by the Episcopal Church and the following list, with
(1) Seek to discover the best and strongest points in the other's position;
(2) Give other people credit for sincerity;
(3) Do not listen to gossip and second-hand information;
(4) Avoid classifying people;
(5) Emphasize agreements;
(6) When others criticize, try to bring out favorable points;
(7) When there is misunderstanding, go directly to the parties involved when possible;
(8) Try to remember that there is a higher power that is too big for any one mind;
(9) Never ridicule another's faith;
(10) Pray for those with whom you differ.