Over the years I have come to realize that support for both cancer patients and their caregivers is very important. The disease affects not only the patient but the patient's entire constellation of family and friends. Today's post was shared by CDC Cancer and comes from
Find a nursing home, assisted living, or hospice; check your eligibility for benefits; get resources for long-distance caregiving; review legal issues; and find support for caregivers using this comprehensive list from USA.gov.
- Framing the Public Health of Caregiving (American Journal of Public Health)
- Family Caregivers in Cancer (National Cancer Institute)
- Who Is a Caregiver? (National Cancer Institute)
- Coping with Cancer: For Caregivers, Family, and Friends (National Cancer Institute)
- Caregivers (Medline Plus)
- Caregiving: A Public Health Priority (CDC)
- Caregivers (American Cancer Society)
- Caregivers as Partners and Clients of Behavioral Health Services [PDF-578KB] (Administration on Aging)
- National Family Caregiver Support Program (Administration on Aging)
- Support for Caregivers (Medicare)
- Caregiver Action Network
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- National Alliance for Caregiving
For over 3 decades the Law Offices of Jon L. Gelman 1.973.696.7900 email@example.com have been representing injured workers and their families who have suffered occupational accidents and illnesses.