|Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.|
Incidents/InjuriesFrigidaire has received eight reports of the blender’s blade shaft assembly breaking. No injuries have been reported.
RemedyConsumers should stop using the recalled blenders immediately and contact Frigidaire for instructions on returning the blenders for a free replacement blender.
Sold atBest Buy, Target and other stores nationwide and online at amazon.com, bedbath.com and other online retailers from March 2012 through July 2013 for about $130.
DistributorElectrolux Home Care Products Inc., of Charlotte, N.C.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. Please tell us about your experience...
- Cambridge Metal & Plastics Recalls Motorcycle Training Wheels Due to a Crash Hazard (workers-compensation.blogspot.com)
- Specialty Compounding, LLC Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall (workers-compensation.blogspot.com)
- Green Job Hazards: Wind Energy (workers-compensation.blogspot.com)
- EPA Web Tool Expands Access to Scientific, Regulatory Information on Chemicals (workers-compensation.blogspot.com)
- ExxonMobil Knew for Years About Defects in Ill-Fated Arkansas Pipeline (workers-compensation.blogspot.com)