Asbestos, for decades, has been linked to asbestosis, lung cancer and mesothelioma. Mesothelioma remains an incurable and fatal disease. While asbestos use has been banned in many countries, Canada and the United States have yet to ban is use.
For over 3 decades the Law Offices of Jon L. Gelman 1.973.696.7900 email@example.com have been representing injured workers and their families who have suffered asbestos related disease.
- ILO deals the "death knoll for asbestos" Independent News 9.15.2010
- The ILO Position on Safety in the Use of Asbestos - ILO 9.6.2010
- Researchers ask Canada to ban asbestos (theglobeandmail.com)
- Asbestos industry still strong in Russia (bbc.co.uk)
- Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization Responds to Potential Canadian Efforts to Revive Jeffrey Mine (eon.businesswire.com)
- Global asbestos trade (bbc.co.uk)