Jon Gelman’s* newly revised and the updated treatise on Workers’ Compensation Law is soon to published by Thomson Reuters®. The treatise is the most complete and research integrated work available on NJ Workers’ Compensation law.
The work offers an in-depth and insightful analysis that provides quick and accurate guidance to those who practice workplace injury law. Time-saving comments and instructions shorten the claims process and expedite the handling of issues.
- New sections
- Infectious diseases and pandemics including COVID-19 and coronavirus
- Medical marijuana
- Medical cost containment
- The new Workers’ Compensation Study Commission
- Federal trends on privacy
- Federal benefit programs
- The Defense Base Act
- New legislation discussed
- COVID-19 causal relationship presumptions
- Supplemental benefits for dependents of public safety officers
- Increased disability awards for hand and foot injuries
- Prohibition on collection and credit reporting
- The Thomas P. Canzanella Twenty-First Century First Responders Protection Act (rebuttable presumption for cardiovascular, cerebrovascular injuries or deaths and cancer claims)
- Updated and revised forms with commentary
- Recent case law is analyzed
Integrated with Thomson-Reuters Research - Westlaw®
Gelman on Workers’ Compensation Law is exclusively integrated into the entire world-wide leading legal research network of Thomson Reuters® publications.
Gelman on Workers' Compensation Law is Now Available on PROVIEW™ as an e-BOOK Edition. Now you have Workers' Compensation Law, 3rd Ed (Vol.38-39A, NJ Practice Series, available conveniently on your mobile device as a ProView eBook.
It is now available, in print, on CD-Rom and online via Westlaw™ and WestlawNext™. [Westlaw Database Identifier NJPRAC]
*Jon L. Gelman is nationally recognized as an author, lecturer, and skilled trial attorney in workers’ compensation law and occupational/environmental disease litigation. Over a career spanning over four decades, he has been involved in complex litigation involving thousands of clients challenging the mega-industries of asbestos, tobacco, and lead paint. Gelman is the author NJ Workers’ Compensation Law (Thomson Reuters®) and co-author of the national treatise, Modern Workers’ Compensation Law (Thomson Reuters®). He is the former Vice-President of The Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), a charter member of The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, and a former member of the National Academy of Social Insurance (NASI). email@example.com -www.gelmans.com
Blog: Workers ' Compensation
LinkedIn Group: Injured Workers Law & Advocacy Group
Author: "Workers' Compensation Law" Thomson-Reuters