Emerging from the Pandemic - New Guidelines are Out, Can We Trust Them?
We have a great show for you today: Emerging from the Pandemic - New Guidelines are Out, Can We Trust Them? We’re so excited to talk with Dr. Michael Gelman, Dr. Joe Francis, Dr. Sophia Califano, & Dr. Gio Baracco about:
- Variants and if the vaccine will protect against them.
- If boosters are going to be required and when.
- Vaccinating children under and over 12 and what school will look like this fall.
- Guidelines and masking protocols for air travel, cruises, and grocery stores.
- If we will return to pre-pandemic life.
Death by Overwork 5/30/21
Jon L. Gelman of Wayne NJ is the author of NJ Workers’ Compensation Law (Thomson-Reuters) and co-author of the national treatise, Modern Workers’ Compensation Law (Thomson-Reuters). For over 4 decades the Law Offices of Jon L Gelman 1.973.696.7900 firstname.lastname@example.org has been representing injured workers and their families who have suffered occupational accidents and illnesses.
Blog: Workers ' Compensation
LinkedIn Group: Injured Workers Law & Advocacy Group
Author: "Workers' Compensation Law" Thomson-Reuters